Thank you for joining us!
On Friday, November 8th, 2019, LBFE brought together eight experts in aging to explore the impact and alleviation of elder loneliness locally and globally at the first-ever End Loneliness Symposium. Attendees from across the country and around the world joined us to learn more about aging — and living — with more connection to each other and ourselves.
We’re proud to host the End Loneliness Symposium once again on April 4th, 2023! Join us as we explore how creativity and engagement transform the lives of older people aging alone. Learn more about the event and our esteemed speakers here, and register to attend on-site or online below.
- Kerry Burnight, PhD, Chief Gerontologist, GrandPad, on technology’s impact on elder loneliness
- Catherine Dimou, MD, FACP, Midwest Market Medical Executive, Cigna Healthcare, on the Cigna 2018 U.S. Loneliness Index
- Ann Wohlberg, LBFE Director of Program, and Holly Lewandowski, Evaluation Consultant, on understanding elder loneliness through LBFE evidence-based evaluation results
- Barbara Boryczka, Board Member (Poland) and Albert Quiles, Director (Spain) on LBFE international perspectives to end elder loneliness
- Lydia K. Manning, PhD, Associate Professor, Concordia University, on the role of faith and spiritual community in easing elder loneliness